Having an Indian citizen and not taking a vaccine is like being alone in a million, if you haven’t taken the vaccine yet do quick and register you. If you are vaccinated and want to download your vaccine certificate then don’t worry, we have given the step-by-step instructions about downloading the vaccine certificate in this article. Read this article till the end.
Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
The COVID-19 pandemic is not only a threat to India but it is to the whole world. In order to fight with the Pandemic Serum Institute Of India has developed the vaccine for India. India, which has a population of more than 125 crore, is now the biggest producer of vaccines.
Just after the second COVID-19 wave, when the vaccine was produced many Indians were afraid of taking the vaccine, but by the time everyone understood that taking the COVID-19 vaccine can save his/her life.
As on 27 November 2021 more than 121 crore population of Indian citizens are vaccinated, some of the Indians are partially vaccinated and some are fully.
Recently, India has made a record of more than 2 Crore vaccination in a single day, which is really a huge number. In the present days Vaccination is going on at 1,02,372 vaccination centres, 1,00,018 vaccination centres and private and remaining 2,354 vaccination are private.
How To Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate?
In order to Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate we have given the two ways of downloading it. Both two ways of downloading COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate are workable, you may choose any of these ways to download the vaccine certificate.
Two ways of downloading COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate are “Download COVID-19 Vaccine Through CoWIN Website” and “Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through DigiLocker”.
How To Download COVID-19 Vaccine Through The CoWIN Website?
To download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through The CoWIN Website you have to follow the following step-by-step instructions carefully.
Note: In order to download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through The CoWIN Website you must have the mobile number which was registered at the time of registration.
- To download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through The CoWIN Website visit cowin.gov.in.
- After visiting the above link you will see an option of Register / Sign In which will be on the top-right-corner of the web page, click on it.
- After clicking on the above mentioned option you will be asked to fill the registered mobile number, fill the registered mobile number and tap on Get OTP.
- After tapping on the above mentioned you will receive an 6 digit OTP fill that OTP and tap on Verify & Proceed.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to the page where you will find an option of Certificate tap on it.
Note: After tapping on the certificate option your COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate will be downloaded, you may make a print of the document.
How To Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through DigiLocker?
To download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through DigiLocker you have to follow the following step-by-step instructions carefully.
- To download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through DigiLocker visit the DigiLocker application and register or sign in.
- After registering or signing in, be on the home screen of the application and tap on View All (24) which will be exactly after the Central Government.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option find the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare tab and tap on it.
- After tapping on the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare an tab of Covid Vaccine Certificate will be visible before you, tap on it.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option you will be asked to fill your Beneficiary ID, fill it and tap on the GET DOCUMENT.
- After clicking on the above mentioned option your COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate will be visible before you.
Note: Beneficiary ID can be found on the text message, which usually arrives at the time of registration.
We hope that after reading this article surely you have gotten the in-depth information about downloading COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to downloading COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Through DigiLocker or CoWIN Website then by commenting below, we will try to answer all your questions or queries as soon as possible.
|Covin19 Regestration Link||https://www.cowin.gov.in/|