With constant technological advancements, watching TV has now become hassle-free and much cheaper. People now cannot just sit back and wait for the TV signals, missing their most-liked TV shows. The technology that had made watching TV convenient, easy and fun without interruptions or long wait is satellite TV. With the advent of streaming services, the competition of providers has become strong fulfilling consumers’ every niche desire in the case of channels. It has become difficult for them to stay profitable. In this case, dish TV satellites have emerged as a savior for them.
Let’s take a look at this technology before discussing its advantages. A dish satellite TV, as implied by its name, controls delivering of a program directly from a communication satellite. Modern antennas are very compact i.e. it needs a very small space to be installed. Satellite TVs exclusively deliver in digital format and need a decoder set-top box (STB) to receive the signals. This decoder box is provided usually by the dish TV providers along with the subscription. But, this STB box requires a viewing card in order to function which is installed by the dish providers’ technicians. The ideal location for the dish to be mounted in the rooftop but a terrace or veranda would work fine too.
- Advantages of Dish Satellite TV
As compared to traditional cable TV, dish TV has several benefits. More and more people are switching over to it. Following are some benefits discussed so that you too should think about switching to dish satellite TV
- More accessible – Cable TV is not available in remote areas whereas DISH Network can catch the signals from anywhere with a wireless system. With the introduction to Dish TV, the hassle of additional cables had vanished. This is because of the signals being received by satellites. Dish Network receives the signals which provide versatile HD channels line. So, if you live in a remote or whatever your location is, you will no longer be missing signals and will enjoy uninterrupted entertainment. Wireless transmission makes the programs reach your TV at a rapid speed.
- More channels – It is so much fun to get access 100s of channels all at once. The best part of dish TV is no limitation to what you watch. You will have a variety of channels to choose from and select what to watch from the dish channel guide that comes along with your subscription. This guide contains the list of channels and their codes for your convenience. Mostly the best providers provide over 700 channels (standard and premium). You can select the channels packages and plans as per your region or monthly requirements. Amazingly, the rates to buy satellite dish is quite reasonable.
- Reception of sharp images – According to the experiences and complaints about cable TV, consumers usually suffered blurred images due to which they could not enjoy whatever they were watching. Whereas, in dish TV sharp and clear images are guaranteed with minimal or no interference. This is due to the direct reception of signals from a physical satellite. This feature is also guaranteed to consumers who are far away from the service hubs. All consumers of dish TV are assured of receiving pictures in 4K definition which means approximately 4000-pixel resolution.
- Never missing a show – Advance dish providers now provides a DVR along with the STB box, that can at once record up to 16 shows. The DVR also supports watching on up to 4 screens simultaneously. For the provision of uninterrupted service, most dish service providers also introduce their mobile app for viewing on any device with an active internet connection. The mobile users could simply download the app and choose their favorite channels using the channel code provided in the dish channel guide.
- Troubleshooting became easier – Because of the interactive interface designed for dish TV users, it’s quite easy to troubleshoot minor problems on your own. You will no longer need to contact your provider every time you come across an error because of the excellent configuration done for dish TV satellites.
By going through all the perks of having a dish TV satellite at your home, you now must be convinced that it’s a better choice for you. Before choosing your provider you should look forward to opportunities such as contract-free service, pay and go options, free or at least cheaper installations, on-demand content such as Netflix and Hulu live streaming, etc for hassle-free entertainment.