A password is usually required to open a bank statement or a phone bill that is sent as a PDF file. In order to secure private and confidential information, passwords are required for these PDF files.
For those who only need to preserve these papers to deliver to their accountant, remembering each and every PDF password is a huge burden. You can effortlessly remove passwords from PDF files so that your customers don’t have to. In order to unencrypt a PDF file, you must first have the password in your possession.
Open Password vs Permission Password
Users who want to open a PDF with a Document Open password must first key in their own unique password.
In order to update permission settings, you need a permissions password (sometimes called a master password). PDFs can be protected with a password that can limit the ability to print, alter, or copy material in them. The document may be viewed in a PDF Reader without the recipient having to provide a password. A password is required in order for them to alter the restrictions you’ve set.
How to Remove Open Password?
If you want to remove an open password from your PDF file, you must know the password first. You can open it in any PDF viewer or editor such as aJoysoft PDF password remover and remove the open password. Let’s take a look at how to do it:
To begin, you’ll need to download and install aJoysoft PDF password remover.
In case of open password, a padlock icon will appear. The prompt will also appear asking you to write your password for opening the PDF file.
When you click on the padlock icon, a window will pop up asking you to write down the password. Enter your password and click “Open”.
Now, click on the “Remove password” to wipe all the restrictions from the PDF file. You will be asked to save you unlocked PDF file, and you can save it at your desired location.
In this way, you can remove the open password from PDF file using aJoysoft.
How to Remove Permission Password?
You can easily remove the permission password from your PDF document using the aJoysoft PDF Password Remover.
Unlocking PDF randomly may seem difficult but using the software, you may unlock the PDF’s full power and erase any limits. Decryption is a one-click process that removes all restrictions from a PDF.
Decrypt PDF by importing the files into a PDF password remover.
With aJoysoft, you don’t need a password to access your PDF files. You may quickly remove the PDF’s open password and access the files in full.
- You must first download and install the software on the computer.
- You may add as many files as you like by dragging and dropping or by clicking the “Add Files” button.
- No lock symbol will be displayed next to the PDF if it isn’t protected with an Open or User password, as in Situation 1. To edit, print, or copy a file, just select “remove password” from the file menu.
- It will show if the PDF is protected by a user or open password. To unlock a password that is open, you must type in the password. For all software, the same method is used. Once you’ve unlocked the archive, simply click OK to open the files’ contents.
- Finally, after the file has been unlocked, you will be able to specify where you want it saved.
In the past, the thought of unlocking a PDF without entering a password seemed impossible.
aJoysoft, on the other hand, provides you with the convenience of one-click password unlocking. If you have a Mac or a Windows computer, you may unlock your PDF files and take advantage of all of its capabilities by installing the PDF unlocker.