When it comes to skin treatment, there are two main approaches to it—surgical and nonsurgical. The surgical procedures promise fast results and even long-lasting results in some cases. However, it is usually expensive, invasive, and sometimes dangerous. So, if you’re not ready to take on such risk or financial obligations for your skin-lifting and glow-boosting skin treatments, your best bet is to opt for a non-surgical procedure.
Non-surgical treatments are less invasive, safer, and not expensive. Non-surgical skin-lifting therapies come in different forms. Some of them include ultherapy, Thermage FLX, and various others. Importantly, before opting for any skin treatment procedure, you should do detailed research on it. For example, if you’re considering ultherapy in, you should learn more about ultherapy cost in Los Angeles.
Keep reading to learn more about the various types of non-surgical glow-boosting and skin-lifting treatments.
Ultherapy is a non-invasive skin treatment technique that lifts the chin, neck, and brow. It employs ultrasound procedures that enable the stimulation of collagen. The ultrasound therapy gives this treatment a more saturated feeling. Ultherapy specialists can view the underlying tissue they’re treating thanks to standard ultrasound imaging. It guarantees that the treatment power is directed to the areas of your body that will be most beneficial.
Some of the benefits of Ultherapy include:
- It removes the lines and wrinkles on decolletage.
- It is the only skin treatment suitable for sagging skin that the FDA has cleared.
- The result lasts for a minimum of 2 years.
It is a photo-rejuvenation procedure that utilizes AFT technology. The AFT technology is an improved type of Intense Pulsed Light that lessens the appearance of vascular lesions, pigmented lesions, and wrinkles.
This treatment enhances the tone and texture of the skin and reverses sun-induced lesions. Other benefits include:
- It checks the symptoms of Rosacea.
- Photofacial helps to lessen the enlarged pores on the skin.
Hyaluronic acid fillers
Hyaluronic acid fillers are safe. The acid is present naturally in the body, particularly in our skin. Its main job is to fill the gap between cells and make the skin elastic, silky, and moisturized. The other benefit of hyaluronic acid fillers is that it helps restructure the face and give it a youthful look. You can also check out the best lip filler near me option here.
Thermage FLX involves using a small radiofrequency device to heat the layer of the skin that is rich in collagen. The heating process separates the fibrous collagen from water molecules, which tighten the skin instantly. Once the procedure is done, the skin will heal and generate more collagen.
The advantages of the procedure include:
- Long-term improvement of skin elasticity.
- It tightens the neck and lower face.
It’s a form of laser treatment for the skin. It tightens the skin, removes the fine lines, and keeps the skin young and healthy. Benefits include:
- It helps brighten the skin.
- It repairs open pores and clears out.
- It is suitable for all skin variations.
It is also called an injectable moisturizer; it involves using several sessions of pure and synthetic hyaluronic acid injections. It’s different from fillers because it increases the volume and plump look of the face. The advantages of the procedure include:
- It gives a glowing and radiant skin.
- It stimulates the secretion of four unique collagen kinds that keep the skin young.
The APTOS lift is the best comparison to a natural facelift because it lifts the skin from within. It is a procedure that involves first applying a topical anesthetic to the skin and then inserting a cannula under the skin whereby a degradable thread is inserted. They are then dragged up to raise the jowl of the face and reduce drooping after being injected into the jawline region—the lines break down after two years.
What to expect when you visit your doctor for skin lifting procedures
Like most medical procedures, you are expected to undergo some review before any skin treatment procedure can be carried out on you. Here are some of the processes you will likely undergo when visiting your doctor.
- Medical history – You’ll be asked about your medical conditions, plastic surgery history, alcohol and drugs history, and more.
- Medication review – Your doctor will want a detailed record of your medications; prescribed drugs, herbal drugs, dietary supplement, and over-the-counter medications.
- Facial examination – Your doctor will check your face from all angles and take pictures. Your fat distribution and bone structure will also be studied. After a thorough examination, your doctor will advise you on the procedure that suits your needs.