PhonePe is an online platform that allows users to pay utility bills and send money using their UPI pin. The PhonePe service has proven to be extremely advantageous to consumers, who can now execute nearly any transaction online. However, performing such purchases has filled their transaction history, leaving many PhonePe customers wondering how to delete transaction history in PhonePe app.
Going forward in this article, we will see how to delete transaction history in PhonePe app. But before everything else, let us see what is PhonePe.
What Is PhonePe?
Let us give you a quick rundown of the PhonePe application. It is a payment platform based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI). You may access it through their website or app. PhonePe is a free service that allows you to transfer and receive money directly into your bank account. Even if the receiver is not registered, it will still operate.
It keeps consumers interested by presenting them with a variety of offers to increase transaction volume. For example, a qualified purchase may result in the customer receiving a scratch card with a reward, such as cashback. In rare cases, a person may not get any compensation. When you win, though, the money goes immediately into your wallet.
The sum in your wallet may be used to recharge your data card, phone number, DTH, pay your energy bill, book gas or pay your gas bill, book a train or aircraft ticket, and so on. All of these things may be done automatically when you log in to your account and make payments or transactions using your associated bank account or card.
A transaction shows on the transaction history page once it is completed, and some persons may not want it to be accessible or revealed. As a result, the necessity to remove transaction history in PhonePe emerges, as does the requirement to know how to delete transaction history in PhonePe app.
Is PhonePe Safe?
PhonePe is a safe and secure payment platform that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To make transactions safer and more secure, users are issued an MPIN to use while making a transaction. PhonePe does not charge any fees for using its services to receive and send money straight to a bank account. These activities can also be performed without registering your phone number.
Scratch cards, which are already included in the app, may be used to win a variety of prizes. When it comes to payments, PhonePe is one of the most secure and safe applications to consider. PhonePe is a new means of becoming digital and making all of your payments online, and it has shown to be beneficial to a large number of individuals.
How To Delete Transaction History In PhonePe App?
We can go on to how to delete transaction history in PhonePe app now that we’ve learned about the app. Unfortunately, there is no direct way to erase the transaction, but there is a workaround that we have detailed below. You may clear the transaction history in PhonePe by following the procedures outlined below. So, if you are also wondering how to delete your personal transaction history on the PhonePe app, then we would advise you to go through this section.
Here are the steps for how to delete transaction history in PhonePe app:
- Log in to your existing PhonePe account first.
- Go to the transaction history page right now.
- Select the history you wish to delete and tap on it.
- Now, for the earlier version, click the Delete Transaction button.
- For the new version, touch on Contact Support
- Write a note saying that you would like to erase the transaction for personal reasons
- Create a new ticket for the request by sending a text message.
- After receiving the message, the Contact support staff will validate it, and your request will be completed.
- If there isn’t a problem, your request will be approved, and that transaction will be concealed from view.
These were the steps of how to delete transaction history in PhonePe app.
How To Delete PhonePe Account?
Now that we have learned how to delete transaction history, let us see how to delete PhonePe account. So, if you are not able to execute the steps of how to delete PhonePe account, then you could delete the PhonePe account. In this way, your transaction history won’t show up.
So, here are the steps to remove your PhonePe account from your mobile device:
- To begin, log in to your PhonePe account from the device you desire to use.
- At the top of the screen, there is a Question icon; press it.
- You will now be sent to the help screen. There are options for “My Account,” “KYC,” and “App Issues” there.
- Select “Account related issues” and then “Delete” from the drop-down menu.
- You must mention a reason for your account deletion request.
- Simply use the “Contact Us” button to get in touch with us.
- Create a support request stating that you wish to permanently deactivate your PhonePe account.
- Finally, the customer service support staff will contact you and confirm your deletion request within 2-3 business days.
- Your account will be deleted.
How To Delete Transaction History In PhonePe Is Easy To Understand
As we have listed in the above article, there are no direct methods of deleting transaction history in the PhonePe app. But there is a trick that you should utilise and we have mentioned it in our article. So, we hope that this article on how to delete transaction history in PhonePe app helped you.