Your Human Resources (HR) department is responsible for the smooth management of employees and their needs. However, every HR team always has a lot on its plate, and a minor misunderstanding can result in unhappy employees. Every employee is an asset to the company, and keeping them satisfied is the company’s responsibility, which is why ServiceNow HR Service Delivery can be a boon for the HR management of your company.
HR service delivery solution by ServiceNow is a digitalized platform of workflow management that simplifies access to HR services. As an hr service delivery software, it instills a culture of self-service support.
Some HR Service Delivery Best Practices?
Companies are so focused on delivering the best experience to their clients that they often lack the delivery of a high-quality HR experience for their employees. However, happy employees tend to perform well, which proportionately affects the clients’ experience. Here are some HR Service delivery best practices to keep your staff happy and performing their best:
- Prioritize their needs and give an immediate response
No one likes working at a company where employee requests and complaints ring on deaf ears. Employees, especially in this generation, tend to look for jobs at companies with effective service delivery in HR. Even if you manage to onboard a large number of employees with attractive paychecks, you cannot retain them with poor response to their needs. Therefore, it is crucial to take note of your employee’s needs and act upon them. If your employees have collective needs, make necessary changes in the organization and make them feel at home with your company.
- Give employees easy access to services
Some of the major reasons why employee queries remain unattended are because they go on knocking on the wrong doors. If your employee goes to the finance department when the problem was with HR management, the solution will not present itself. It will cause unnecessary frustration among your employees. It is the company’s responsibility that employees know all the resources available and have easy access to them.
- Engagement throughout the employee journey
It is unlikely that a company will retain its employees without engagement and learning. It is important to maintain transparency through the employee journey with a feedback loop between employees and managers to boost employee productivity. Employees’ feedback is a window to understanding their struggles, and it is necessary to help them perform better at every stage in their employment. Making learning a continuous cycle and prioritizing employee development programs is one of the crucial HR service delivery best practices.
How Features of ServiceNow hr service delivery Benefits your Company
ServiceNow understands the struggles of providing effective service delivery in HR and maintenance of HR service delivery best practices to keep employees happy and satisfied. Therefore, they created an hr service delivery software with many salient features addressing every need of your employees and management.
- ServiceNow hr service delivery acts as a one-stop platform to raise requests for any department. The Employee Center is a single portal for all department services. Employees do not have to wander from department to department to find a solution for their problems. They can get help, raise queries, and additionally receive relevant information and HR notices. By providing simple access, the HR service delivery software provides a unified experience of employee service. HR agents can use Case & Knowledge management and HR Agent Workspace to interact with employees, record their issues, update, and close the queries. This feature motivates the HR department to take quick action in assisting employees.
- The Now Mobile app feature inculcates a culture of self-service, keeping the HR department from an overwhelming crowd of employees needing assistance. Employees can navigate through mobile content to get guidance and seek help. With Machine learning capabilities, ServiceNow extracts data and streamlines generic information to help employees with the virtual agent, which provides 24/7 support using smart chatbots. Employees can access HR service delivery solutions from anywhere with their mobile phones.
- With performance analytics and Employee Journey Management, ServiceNow connects HR and Employees when it comes to understanding employee needs. It allows the company to measure and track performance with Key Performance Indicators (KPI), which further provides insight into learning and development needs. Then, Employee Journey Management features mobilize the learning resources to aid their growth and development on a single platform available at each employee’s fingertips. This way, employees remain engaged and the company succeeds with all HR service delivery best practices.
Why Outsource it to Us?
Outsourcing HR service delivery solutions are an efficient way for companies to share the burden of effective service delivery in HR. You can put more time into attending to demanding matters of the company while we handle the HR operations.
With our extensive experience in the implementation and management of ServiceNow HR service delivery, your work remains uninterrupted from employee concerns. Your HR team will thank you for unburdening them off of repetitive manual labor as we deliver personalized HR Service Delivery solutions for extraordinary HR functioning.
Our experts participate in a profound study of your existing institutional systems and work procedures. We structure workflow implementation procedures to enhance employee experience with ServiceNow for engaging and automated HR services on the go. Our services will automate time-consuming HR processes of onboarding, offboarding, contract documentation, employee issue resolution, etc.