The Indian smartphone market has undergone tremendous change over the last decade. Newer features and more affordable handsets have caused the demand for these devices to skyrocket.
These days it is easy to find a mobile with a fancy camera, high-capacity RAM, and enough space to store all your photos, music, and even movies. Almost all major brands have launched smartphones in the budget, mid-range, and flagship segments.
The latest features (like a 108MP camera sensor or 12 GB RAM) are usually available in premium or flagship devices. OPPO Reno 6 Pro is one such premium mobile with a sleek and gorgeous form factor.
Let’s check out the features of OPPO Reno 6 Pro:
- One of the flagship models from OPPO.
- OPPO Reno 6 Pro has a slim body and great aesthetics.
- Comes equipped with a 6.55-inch FHD+ display coupled with a 90 Hz refresh rate.
- Runs on the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor and is based on Android 11 OS.
- Quad rear camera set up (64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP).
- OPPO Reno 6 Pro has a 32MP front-facing selfie camera.
- Includes 12 GB RAM paired with a whopping 256 GB internal storage.
- Packs a 4,500 mAh battery with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 charging support.
Here are some other premium phones available in the Indian market that are direct competitors of OPPO Reno Pro 6.
OnePlus 9 Pro
- This is one of the best smartphones on our list.
- OnePlus 9 Pro comes with a 6.7-inch AMOLED display coupled with a 120 Hz refresh rate.
- Super smooth experience while switching tabs and playing animations.
- Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor.
- Operates on OnePlus OxygenOS based on Android 11 OS.
- Rear camera setup developed in collaboration with Hasselblad.
- 48MP primary camera, 50MP ultra wide-angle camera, 8MP telephoto, and 2MP monochrome camera.
- 16MP front-facing selfie snapper.
- Comes with a 4,500 mAh battery that supports 65W fast charging and 50W wireless charging.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G
- It comprises a 6.4-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X display paired with a 120 Hz refresh rate.
- Runs on the Samsung Exynos 2100 Octa-Core processor and is based on Android 11 OS.
- This mobile includes 8 GB RAM along with 128 GB internal storage.
- The triple rear camera setup includes a 12MP primary sensor, 12MP ultra wide-angle sensor, and an 8MP telephoto sensor.
- 32MP front camera for video calls and selfies.
- Packs a 4,500 mAh battery with fast charging support.
IQOO 7 Legend 5G
- Runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset and is based on Android 11 OS.
- 6.62-inch AMOLED display coupled with a 120 Hz refresh rate and 300 Hz touch sampling rate.
- Packs a 4,096mm square vapor chamber liquid cooling system.
- Flaunts a triple rear camera setup consisting of a 48MP primary shooter, 13MP portrait shooter, and a 13MP super wide-angle shooter.
- Includes 8 GB RAM along with 128 GB internal storage.
- Draws power from a 4,000 mAh battery that lasts all day and supports 66W fast charging.
Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge
- 6.67-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution.
- Comes with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage.
- The triple rear camera setup includes a 108MP primary sensor, 8MP secondary sensor, and a 2MP tertiary sensor.
- Powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 920 processor and based on the latest Android 12 OS.
- Draws power from a 4,500 mAh battery that supports 120W fast charge technology.
Summary: Smartphones have evolved considerably over the last ten years. These days mobile is almost as powerful as a laptop and can ease your life in many ways. If you are looking for a premium smartphone OPPO Reno 6 Pro comes with great looks and a glittering list of features. Whether taking photos or playing games, OPPO Reno 6 Pro offers you an exclusive experience. You can compare it with some other flagship phones that we have shortlisted here for you.
You can buy OPPO Reno 6 Pro on No Cost EMI on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
The practical way of purchasing an OPPO Reno 6 Pro mobile phone
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy OPPO mobile phones in a hassle-free manner on No Cost EMIs. The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.